Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.6

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

No canned questions. Focus on repeating what interviewer says

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will provide 5k cash sign on bonus

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very professional and calculated.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted approx. 4 weeks later for in person interview. Was contacted one week later with offer for position

Interview Questions

• When did you have a disagreement with coworker and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Data Entry Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, interviewed one on one with a supervisor, got a call back a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Forecasting and Analytics Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied on their website. Took about a month and half to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• None really too difficult all basic behavioral questions and about your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Basic questions as long as you are confident and friendly the job should be yours.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

i initially worked through a temporary agency for several months and then was hired on a permanent basis.

Interview Questions

• do u have internet access and a computer at home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.

POD Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Called for a phone interview on a Thursday. Called in for an in person interview the next day. Met with the pharmacist in charge and 2 supersvisors. The following Monday I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase. you either took the job with their offer or you didn't get the job.

Call Center Interview

Interview

Didn't get to the interview per se, I was contacted by their rep and I scheduled an interview, unfortunately a few hours later a personal matter came up and I had to cancel. I immediately called and spoke to the rep who was very rude to me when I told them I was not sure when I could reschedule. I won't be contacting them again.

Interview Questions

• They said they they'd be asking situational questions during the interview process and would want a three part answer: what the situation was, how you handled it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Honestly, it has been sometime since I was hired and was a legacy Medco employee and I am sure this process is not the same as it was when I was hired. I am not familiar with the process as it is today now that the company is ESI.

Interview Questions

• As stated I was hired many years ago by Medco.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When hired with the organization it wasn't in my current position.