Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Savannah, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter
     She was very laid back and made me feel comfortable. It has been a long time since I interviewed,but I felt confident. I was able to answer most questions appropriately with very few follow up questions.

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, I was given a second interview where I had to record myself answering a series of questions. The second interview lasted approximately 30 mins.

After going through the second interview, I never heard back from the company; even after I had emailed the recruiter about their decision. I was a little offended by the lack of communication. A simple rejection email would have been thoughtful.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen with an Express Scripts recruiter. The second interview was online. They would give you a small amount of time to read the question and then the program would record you giving your answer. There were no redos on questions so if you messed up it would take your response. The third interview was a conference call with three members of the department that I will be assigned to. Overall questions did not get too technical and the process only took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was interviewed by Medco Health in 2001 and company merged with ESI. The hiring process then to now is so entirely different. I was interviewed 1 on 1 then tested for basic computer knowledge. No behavior questioning was used in interviews back then

IT Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Set interview schedule through email. I prepared hours the day before phone screen day. In last minutes the next day, sent me an email asked me if I'm an international student, I said yes and called me said, we currently don't have position for international students.

Java/Pega Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2017.

Interview

Only one round completed so far. The first round was the telephonic interview in which HR talked to me. After that, she told to give the digital interview. Still, my application is under review, waiting for technical interview call.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really very easy e.g. Tell me about yourself, why you want to work at Express Scripts, what do you know about Express Script, do you have any questions, etc. HR was very friendly. After that, she told to give one digital interview. Waiting for the technical interview round.   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

There wasn't one when I was hired. Basically if I wanted the job it was mine but along time has passed . I have no more words to type in

Interview Questions

• Basically was told about the job and if I had questions   Answer Question

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Phone interview with 2 SME's and manager then a face 2 face with hiring manager. Phone interview was 1 hour in length. Face 2 Face was 1/2 hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical questions pertaining to the role being interviewed for.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. One with the recruiter, the second with the team leaders and the third with the teams directors. The first two were to engage your qualifications and the last was to understand your personality and how well you would fit with their group.

Interview Questions

• 1) How many balls would fit in this room?
      2) What angel are the hands of the clock at 9:15?
      Answer Question