Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.7

IT Voice Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Got an email to schedule a call for phone interview.I replied back with my schedule. I got no response! I replied again, and again there was no response. Finally 3rd time, the same recruiter who emailed me regarding the position, replied me to set up a telephonic interview. After 1-2 days, the HR recruiter told me that the position is no longer open as they have already extended an offer to another candidate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen with an Express Scripts recruiter. The second interview was online. They would give you a small amount of time to read the question and then the program would record you giving your answer. There were no redos on questions so if you messed up it would take your response. The third interview was a conference call with three members of the department that I will be assigned to. Overall questions did not get too technical and the process only took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Savannah, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter
     She was very laid back and made me feel comfortable. It has been a long time since I interviewed,but I felt confident. I was able to answer most questions appropriately with very few follow up questions.

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I drove 340 miles twice to interview with four different managers (2 each time) at Express Scripts HQ. The interviews were useful in learning about the position and the work environment. The interviews involved thoughtful conversations, not a series of formulated HR questions . I was very encouraged. The HR coordinator assured me they were wrapping up interviews and she would contact me in a week. After several unanswered emails and voicemails from me , the HR coordinator finally contacted me three weeks later. She asked if I was still available for the position, since the job was still unfilled. I told her I was available. She said that she would get back to me in a couple days - that was six weeks ago- and I haven't heard boo. Although Express Scripts is a Fortune 22 corporation, their HR department treats prospective employees with the same disregard and disrespect that is found throughout American businesses today.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my specific experience of working with creative teams and managing creative projects.   Answer Question

Senior Resource Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out to me one week later via email and asked me a few follow up questions. The next day she scheduled me for a phone interview with her for the following day.

Two weeks after the phone interview I was asked to interview with the hiring manager. Two weeks later I was asked to interview with the director and then the VP. 4 weeks after those interviews they made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter: generic questions (why Express Scripts, why do you want to leave your current company, what is your greatest strength, etc)

Hiring manager: situational questions (tell me about work you did that wasn't your best effort, tell me about a time you gave an innovative solution to a problem, tell me when you questioned the efficiency of a process and what was the outcome, etc)

Director/VP: cultural fit (they really give you more detail about the job, questions like are you comfortable communicating to people at different levels in the org, seeing if building relationships in the workplace are important to you, etc)   Answer Question

Java/Pega Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2017.

Interview

Only one round completed so far. The first round was the telephonic interview in which HR talked to me. After that, she told to give the digital interview. Still, my application is under review, waiting for technical interview call.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really very easy e.g. Tell me about yourself, why you want to work at Express Scripts, what do you know about Express Script, do you have any questions, etc. HR was very friendly. After that, she told to give one digital interview. Waiting for the technical interview round.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

pre-screen phone interview, phone interview, onsite then interviews. Pretty standard stuff for a large company. Offered the position but decided to take a position with a different firm in town.

Software Engineer() Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2017.

Interview

The first round was a programming test on Codility. There were 5 questions in total, two were about writing programs in Java which comprised of 1 hour and rest were non-technical questions about telling about myself. The Job description was regarding Java Developer Intern

Interview Questions

• The non-technical questions were about Tell me yourself, How my skills will be useful to the company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Applied for job in person and was asked for interview on the spot after reviewing resume. Man who did interview was a supervisor and was kind but very professional. He asked questions about why they should hire me and what i would bring to the company. Asked about myself and why i felt this job would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

So far it has been very fast turn around from applying on the website and have completed two assessments, virtual interview to be completed . I am hoping that I will be interviewed once that is completed