Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts in May 2016.

Interview

5 back to back 30 minute interviews
    This question seems simple, so many people fail to prepare for it, but it's crucial. Here's the deal: Don't give your complete employment (or personal) history. Instead give a pitch—one that’s concise and compelling and that shows exactly why you’re the right fit for the job. Start off with the 2-3 specific accomplishments or experiences that you most want the interviewer to know about, then wrap up talking about how that prior experience has positioned you for this specific role.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

My recruiter was fantastic and brought up other roles I could be interested in based on my previous experience. I had two in house interviews and after the first I was really excited about the opportunity to join the team! Very happy I chose Express Scripts.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Interview

Relatively standard interview, they asked the basic questions like what does customer service mean to you, why did you apply, what is your experience, etc. Entire process was about 15-20 minutes. Once the questions were done, they sent me to HR to accept the job offer.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

You have to make sure you follow up with your recruiter to let them know your extreme interest. Once you move towards the hiring process you have to take an assessment. The assessment is not hard at all if you have customer service experience. Once that is complete you move on to your interview. There are usually 2 ppl doing a panel style interview. The questions are usually situational. Just go in confident.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you get past that?   Answer Question
    • What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Gastonia, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed. Got an email the next day to take an assessment. Completed it same day. Got a second email the next day to do a second one. Also completed same day. Got an email 2 days later to do a digital interview via HireVue. Did it the next day which was a Saturday. Got email the following Monday to schedule in person interview that week. I went in on Thursday. I was there almost 2 hours. You meet with HR first. She goes over how you did on the assessments and general info such as pay and training. Then you do your in person interview. I was asked 3 questions then did a role play. Afterwards she sent me back up the lobby then HR came out after about 15 minutes and offered me the job. (This was today by the way so the whole process only took a week). I'm awaiting the emails containing the offer letter and background check/drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for work that you did not put all your effort into.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go back and get clarification on a task.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's $12 per hour. Which is more than I expected for a work at home position.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round phone interview with the recruiter, second round on-site interview with the recruiting team managers. From the time the recruiter first contacted me, the whole process lasted about three weeks.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview went amazingly well. Second Interview not so much. First it took a while to hear back after the initial interview. Then the interview was scheduled on a date/time I had said I wasn't available but I wanted the job so I made arrangements to be available.

Things really went south when it turned out the second interview was neither for the job I applied for, or one I was qualified for. Got a "thanks but no thanks" letter via e-mail the next day even though they acknowledged the error and promised to correct it.

Interview Questions

• Was asked accounting questions like how I handled depreciation of assets in my current position   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Rockville, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

I had applied online and got mail from hr within 2 weeks for scheduling phone interview.
    The hr seemed disorganized right from the start. Had to mail her thrice before scheduling the interview.The phone interview lasted for 15 mins approximately and I was told I should expect the results within 48-72 hours.
    However I never received a call from her back letting me know the results of interview. never received a reply for follow-up emails.Its so bad when HRs simply refuse to reply to mails and let the candidates know the results of interview. HRs should understand receiving a yes/no response is extremely important.
    Thank you Express Script for the "wonderful experience"!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Resume based questions
      How do you handle large amounts of data?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

Very short with job information and replies to questions pertaining to interview process. Seemed rushed and disengaged in her position as if she was tired of phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your current position prior to finding employment?   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions. I was asked about skills and abilities. I was also asked about my history within the company. There were also personal questions about hobbies and such. It almost was pointless because a day or so after I accepted, I had to write a short autobiography. It was a very laid back interview. I felt extremely overdressed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was basically them making an offer and my current supervisor telling me to take the offer.