Express Scripts Interview Questions in Minnesota | Glassdoor

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First, a phone screen with a HR person, just confirming initial details like salary and location.
    Next, a Codility assessment with 3 parts. If you're familiar with stuff like hackerrank.com, it should be easy.
    Next, a phone interview with a technologist. We just talked about the assessment a little bit, explained the team, and asked about some tech - Spring, React, REST, etc...
    Next, an onsite interview with the manager, another engineer, and a director. They asked mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were surprised by feedback (positive or negative)?   Answer Question

IT Voice Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Got an email to schedule a call for phone interview.I replied back with my schedule. I got no response! I replied again, and again there was no response. Finally 3rd time, the same recruiter who emailed me regarding the position, replied me to set up a telephonic interview. After 1-2 days, the HR recruiter told me that the position is no longer open as they have already extended an offer to another candidate.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

This is for an internship position. Recruiter was 20 minutes late to calling me. She ended our interview after 5-10 minutes when she found out my GPA was not 3.0 and above. She should have asked me for this information before scheduling with me an interview because then i wouldn't have spent so much time researching the company and preparing for questions.

She said she would send me a link to a video interview to see if the hiring managers would be interested anyway. She forgot to send me the link so i had to ask her a week later to resend it.

I spent 2 whole hours preparing for the video interview. I even isolated myself away from family and friends so that i can focus on this interview. I was told two weeks later when i emailed the recruiter that the hiring manager had already extended an offer to someone else he or she already had in mind during my interview process.

I just thought that this was disrespectful and unprofessional because i prepared like crazy only to end up not getting called on time, to have my phone interview cut short, and to not even have a chance to be considered for an in-person interview. Waste of time. Avoid applying here.

Interview Questions

• what is your GPA?
      what are you looking for in an internship?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Step i - brief call from HR, just to set up the interview. Step 2 - in office for face to face with Mgr and Director. About a week later received an offer. My situation was very basic. Since I had a background in the area I was interviewing for, it went fairly fast

Interview Questions

• I was not asked anything that was strange or hard, just some basic things like, how did you handle x situation.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

HR contacted me and did a basic screening. A call was set up with HR, manager, and department director. After that it was an onsite interview with managers and director. Had a SQL skill test and database skill test. Took about 2 weeks, was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Standard SQL questions.
      What is the difference between inner and outer join?
      What is the difference between UNION and UNION ALL?
      What is the difference between WHERE clause and HAVING clause?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me my asking amount.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Came through temp. Next month hired. All behavioral questions are asked. STAR FORMAT. After u completed an online application at the site. Anyone that interview are guaranteed hired. Offer contingent upon passing criminal background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had a conflict with a supervisor?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Had three interview. Initial interview with recruiter, phone interview with recruiter, manager and department director. Went in for an onsite interview with manager and director. All three interviews were quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• structure of a SQL query   1 Answer
    • analysis chart from a SQL query and see what's happening with the data.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Questions

• I was prepared for every question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

It went well, I have been wo.rking here for years now. It was nice we talked about the jobs and the job I was applying for. It was supply , just talking about my life the job. It was okay because I went for what I wanted.