Express Scripts Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

So far it has been very fast turn around from applying on the website and have completed two assessments, virtual interview to be completed . I am hoping that I will be interviewed once that is completed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com, and forwarded my resume with the completed application. The next day I received two assessments via email; the second one had a 30 minute segment with fake call center calls. I passed these, and then received an invitation to do a virtual interview via HireVue, with a web cam at home. I submitted this video response, and received an email 30 minutes later asking me to schedule an in person interview. My interview was today, and it was very easy-the interviewer reviewed my resume, talked about the job, its expectations, and the metrics required to do well in the position. I was only asked two actual "interview" questions, and if you've ever worked in a call center, they are simple questions to answer. Salary is $12 an hour, non negotiable. I worked here four years ago, and I think they liked the fact that I know the systems and the job already; I'm pretty sure I got the job, because at the end, the manager said "Welcome back." I was told I'd get an email with next steps by next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday night, then I was emailed several assessments I had to complete. Two weeks later received call for interview. Had a very nerve wrecking hour long interview, and then 3 days later received offer letter. I accepted the offer and was emailed all information for my background check and drug screening with the following week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Marys, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the Team Leads (Supervisor) will take you in a office and ask about 5-7 situational questions. The "what would you do if..." type of questions. The guy that interviewed me was awesome. I noticed a few employees quitting a month after we graduated from training. And he was one of them. That was a BAD sign.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when a customer was irate?   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts in August 2016.

Interview

Signed on Express Scripts website, completed a series of online tests. Then a week later was scheduled for a virtual interview received an email a week later to schedule a face to face interview. Went in talked with Express Scripts interviewer told me about the company , pay, benefits etc. Told me I was a great fit for the company, had tons of experience yada , yada. I thought interview went very well. I felt pretty much like I had the job . Great interview but felt very mislead about getting a position. If you don't intend hiring someone from the jump don't give them mixed signals. There is no way for you to contact someone about finding out the status of your employment. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

It really was not to bad....received call from recruiter on a Thursday evening, Interviewed Friday Monday and Contingent offer made that following Monday. The interview itself was for about an hour on site however, I will be working remotely from home. The interviewer was very pleasant. Will go over your entire resume and then ...explain the position and the expectations during and after training. Will them present you with three scenerios and you must be thorough and the interview will end with you doing a mock call.

Interview Questions

• Give a scenerio where you went above and beyond to assist a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied June 2015 when they were offering $14hr for work from home PCA. I made it to last interview, but I did not receive offer because I didn't have Time Warner service in my area. Moved to Charlotte NC July 2016 and got Time Warner. Was offered position July 2016 at $12 which I found odd being that they were $14 just a year before. After being hired and in orientation they stated that Time Warner service was not required, but the application says it is and I was denied before for not having it.

Interview Questions

• My experience in the work from home field.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Valdosta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 2 test done in the beginning and once you passed they sent a email to do a digital interview. I didn't do good on the digital interview but was sent a second email for a face-face interview with the hiring manager. The interview was 30 minutes long and they only asked 3 questions and then a short role play.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Gastonia, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed. Got an email the next day to take an assessment. Completed it same day. Got a second email the next day to do a second one. Also completed same day. Got an email 2 days later to do a digital interview via HireVue. Did it the next day which was a Saturday. Got email the following Monday to schedule in person interview that week. I went in on Thursday. I was there almost 2 hours. You meet with HR first. She goes over how you did on the assessments and general info such as pay and training. Then you do your in person interview. I was asked 3 questions then did a role play. Afterwards she sent me back up the lobby then HR came out after about 15 minutes and offered me the job. (This was today by the way so the whole process only took a week). I'm awaiting the emails containing the offer letter and background check/drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for work that you did not put all your effort into.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go back and get clarification on a task.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's $12 per hour. Which is more than I expected for a work at home position.

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty complex questions and complicated questions on the computer. Most people fail. But in the one on one, it was very relaxing and made me fell more ay ease. Really lay back interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company next year?   1 Answer