Express Scripts Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.3

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

The standard interview process with questions such as: tell me why you think you would be a good fit here, what qualities do you possess that you will contribute, and tell how you handled a difficult customer?

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you used an outside resource to solve a customers problem, and what was the result.?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online.2 days later received an invitation to open house hiring event . Attended with resume in hand. People were pleasant and nice , looked through resume. Received a verbal offer. A week later, was sent a written offer via email, was then sent assessments, I guess I passed. Recruiter called and said based on qualifications, 15/h which was great to me.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Filled out application. Received invitation for video interview via the HireVue app. Then about a week and a half later , I received invitation for a Face- to- Face interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused mainly on background , strengths, and why I want to work for company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

So far it has been very fast turn around from applying on the website and have completed two assessments, virtual interview to be completed . I am hoping that I will be interviewed once that is completed

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com, and forwarded my resume with the completed application. The next day I received two assessments via email; the second one had a 30 minute segment with fake call center calls. I passed these, and then received an invitation to do a virtual interview via HireVue, with a web cam at home. I submitted this video response, and received an email 30 minutes later asking me to schedule an in person interview. My interview was today, and it was very easy-the interviewer reviewed my resume, talked about the job, its expectations, and the metrics required to do well in the position. I was only asked two actual "interview" questions, and if you've ever worked in a call center, they are simple questions to answer. Salary is $12 an hour, non negotiable. I worked here four years ago, and I think they liked the fact that I know the systems and the job already; I'm pretty sure I got the job, because at the end, the manager said "Welcome back." I was told I'd get an email with next steps by next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Marys, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the Team Leads (Supervisor) will take you in a office and ask about 5-7 situational questions. The "what would you do if..." type of questions. The guy that interviewed me was awesome. I noticed a few employees quitting a month after we graduated from training. And he was one of them. That was a BAD sign.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when a customer was irate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday night, then I was emailed several assessments I had to complete. Two weeks later received call for interview. Had a very nerve wrecking hour long interview, and then 3 days later received offer letter. I accepted the offer and was emailed all information for my background check and drug screening with the following week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of Patient Care Advocate. All of the interview questions were around the theme of how you overcame an adverse situation with a customer.

Interview Questions

• How you overcame an adverse situation with a customer.   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts in August 2016.

Interview

Signed on Express Scripts website, completed a series of online tests. Then a week later was scheduled for a virtual interview received an email a week later to schedule a face to face interview. Went in talked with Express Scripts interviewer told me about the company , pay, benefits etc. Told me I was a great fit for the company, had tons of experience yada , yada. I thought interview went very well. I felt pretty much like I had the job . Great interview but felt very mislead about getting a position. If you don't intend hiring someone from the jump don't give them mixed signals. There is no way for you to contact someone about finding out the status of your employment. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

It really was not to bad....received call from recruiter on a Thursday evening, Interviewed Friday Monday and Contingent offer made that following Monday. The interview itself was for about an hour on site however, I will be working remotely from home. The interviewer was very pleasant. Will go over your entire resume and then ...explain the position and the expectations during and after training. Will them present you with three scenerios and you must be thorough and the interview will end with you doing a mock call.

Interview Questions

• Give a scenerio where you went above and beyond to assist a customer   1 Answer