Express Scripts Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Pharmacist Interview Questions

2.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

It was quite easy, just don't be nervous and know your professional stuff. The interviewer was nice and made you feel comfortable. I would just review your past experience and know how to articulate your strengths and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

I had one interview met with 2 managers. Interview was pretty basic just asked about why i left current position, explained the processes at ESI. I was basically offered the position that day and was told working post Drcall

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Sent in application and resume and was contacted to set up a phone interview. There were not many questions asked of me. The interviewer was mostly trying to sell the job to me. They were interested in when I could start and that I was aware that I must be flexible with my schedule.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.

Interview

interview with ESI recruiter, then phone interview with 2 pharmacists, then in person interview with 2 pharmacists-my journey stopped there because I was not offered the job. In my defense, I hadn't been on an interview since 1986 and was extremely nervous and rusty with the vague but revealing interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have encountered counseling a patient   1 Answer