Express Scripts Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.2

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Many different number of times and it is the best regards to my email is free of charge to and including permanent failure DNS servers and the best regards to your account and it is not the intended solely on the same as well as well as a result in a couple of the individual to whom they are a few days to see if I can be used for a few months ago I had a a few months I will be in touch with you to the next few days to see if I have a great

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight and true

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

You have to make sure you follow up with your recruiter to let them know your extreme interest. Once you move towards the hiring process you have to take an assessment. The assessment is not hard at all if you have customer service experience. Once that is complete you move on to your interview. There are usually 2 ppl doing a panel style interview. The questions are usually situational. Just go in confident.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you get past that?   Answer Question
    • What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

There was phone interview, computer interview, and then in person interview. The in person interview was about behavior in the work place. The computer interview had you record your responses within a time limit.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Florence, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

They Hr recruiter will call you too setup a interview, you will interview with three uper managers on the shift your applying for. They will give you a tour of the facility and take you in a room and asks you a series of questions. If you get the job the Hr recruiter will let you know.

Interview Questions

• About your background and why you wanted to work for them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Started off by applying. Afterwards, I was emailed a assessment that needed to be completed. After that, I completed a phone interview that led to me being asked to come in for a face to face interview. I was interview by two managers at once. After that interview ended, I left and was called about 4-5 hours later telling me I got the offer long as a drug test and background check is completed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you needed to help a customer make their mind up about a certain thing. How did you reach the conclusion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Fast response, reasonable interview process, drug testing and background check. Virtual interview done after two assessment test. About a week after a in person interview was scheduled. The job offer was made a few days later in an email.

Interview Questions

• What situation have u been in where your integrity was being tested   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Warrendale, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The temp agency set up a phone interview with a direct manager of the department. The manager asked several generic questions and went over experience. I was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked how you deal with difficult co-workers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call back a few days after completing an application. Interview was easy and quick. After interview, I signed my job offer paperwork & started training two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a team environment or to work by yourself?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiter called. Set up face to face with manager.

Interview Questions

• All questions were "tell me about a time when blah blah blah"   Answer Question

They would not pin down a salary.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Intimidating with multiple people interviewing you. Very scenario specific, does not really inform you of your day to day job requirements. Also does not advise you of limited movement for better opportunities

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging time and how you overcame that struggle?   1 Answer