Express Scripts Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews only, people who you report to typically are remote or are working in a separate location. This was a panel of people that I would have been reporting to.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know specifics about the extent of my experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2008.

Interview

I knew someone within another group at Express Scripts and saw this job posted. That person referred me to the hiring manager. I also applied directly on their web site. I got an email back from the hiring manager based on the referral, and then got an email from a recruiter in their HR department. I went in one morning and met with the hiring manager and 2 other people in the group. It wasn't a very difficult interview -- it was more them explaining about the job/role/group than them interviewing me about my experience. The job title was "Product Manager" but really what they were looking for was more of a Project Manager. I ended up taking another job so I took myself out of the running, but I'm not sure if I would have even gone back since the job really wasn't what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in moving from your current position?   Answer Question