Express Scripts Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

pre-screen phone interview, phone interview, onsite then interviews. Pretty standard stuff for a large company. Offered the position but decided to take a position with a different firm in town.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

There were three interviewers on the call. Each asked 2 questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to defend a decision you made even though it made you unpopular. Why did you feel you needed to defend this decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

Had a screening interview with a HR rep. Then schdeuled for a face to face interview with about 3 interviewers. But only one decided to show up on the interview day. Very basic interview for about 40 minutes. Had to call them multiple times after one month to find out that they are not interested. A quick email or letter indicating the results would been appriciated.