Express Scripts Staff Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Staff Pharmacist Interview Questions

Interviews at Express Scripts

2.1

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted approx. 4 weeks later for in person interview. Was contacted one week later with offer for position

Interview Questions

• When did you have a disagreement with coworker and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Troy, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

one on one to see if you fit their criteria. If yes, you got the job, if not, you lose.

Interview Questions

• How fast can you work. Maintaining employment is based on speed.   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation occurred. Either they accepted you as you were or they did not accept you. If you fit their criteria and held an active pharmacy license, you had potential.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

HR from Head Quarter called to schedule an interview. Email received with detail info of company/ interview time/schedule/location. After interviews, HR notify acceptance with further pre-job orientation on company cultue/regulations. The whole process last about 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation of wages.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2011.

Interview

Short and sweet. Online recruiters directly were most helpful. The third party recruiters appeared to be farmed out to another company and presented as directly representing Express Scripts. As taken per face value, the interview process was farmed and outsourced at the time. Now in real time all hiring is online, have resume ready to upload now as an addenda in HTML. Social media ( face book and others are preferred) sites are discouraged.

Interview Questions

• None, most questions were related to team building. Previous work experience at other job sites. Protect your identity by all reasonable means. Security questions abound.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Really no negotiation needed as salary was quite fixed

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

At the time Pharmacist were in high demand not a tuff interview, so the did not ask very many questions, only when I could start and if I needed time off soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.

Interview

There was one interview. All pre-interview communications are with a recruiter rather than someone in the department one interviews for. Post-interview communications are also with the same recruiter. Security is very rigid. Accessing the parking lot requires going through multiple gates. People must be buzzed into buildings and present ID. Barriers also prevent people from entering the actual work area.

The interview consists mainly of behavioral questions but the interviewers try to be understanding and will gladly give applicants a moment to think before answering. They are also very helpful about answering questions and seem genuinely interested in their jobs.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about not having any interaction with patients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation process.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

There wasn't one when I was hired. Basically if I wanted the job it was mine but along time has passed . I have no more words to type in

Interview Questions

• Basically was told about the job and if I had questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Florence, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Florence, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Human resource scheduled phone interview via email. Hiring manager decided to have one on one interview instead so it was scheduled a week later. Hiring manager gave me a tour of the facility and asked me a few questions while I was taking the tour.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and over the phone by the supervisor. It felt like I knew this person for years. There was no pressure in my interview. I was asked relatively simple questions about my preferred work environment and previous work history.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working in a environment where you have no patient contact and are in one location all day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negocable union contract

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Did a phone interview with Human Resources where their questions seemed to focus on how well I would do communicating over the phone since with Mail Order Pharmacy that is what you need to do. It was just a general overview interview. A week later was scheduled for a Face to Face interview with two member of management to whom I would be reporting. They asked many situational questions. It was very friendly and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a patient was upset and how you resolved it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed participation from all your team members, How did you make sure all members were involved?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with unwanted change?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question