ExpressJet Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.6

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines.

Interview

Over 15 years ago. Much has changed. All different now. Cannot tell you what the process is now. Impossible to remember how things were done back then. Mostly face to face & telephone.

Other Interview Reviews for ExpressJet Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

basically the way as described on here by other people. applied online, was then sent an invite to interview in ATL. had to get my own flight and hotel. had to bring resumes, id, and criminal background form sent in the invitation.
    check in at 630am. you give them your documents, if you don't have them you get turned away. presentation about company at 7am. then everyone introduce themselves and a fun fact as well as answer a question or scenario that you are given. then everyone gets a f2f interview. if hired they let you know that day and they send you for your background and drug screen that day. I start training May 1st

Interview Questions

• 1. what's your professional weakness
      2. describe handling a difficult customer
      3.why should we hire you   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied online for the FA position at 04/04/2017, 04/05/2016 received an invitation for an open house that was going to be on 04/10/2017 and 04/11/2017 in Atlanta, GA. I currently live in Puerto Rico and was hard for me to get there on such short notice but I did. Thankfully my brother is FA for a Major company, flew me from San Juan to New Jersey, then we flew from Newark, NJ to Savannah, GA because unfortunately, it was impossible to fly to Atlanta because of the weather conditions delays. We drove from Savannah to Atlanta, 3 hours approximately, stayed at a Hotel near the Express Jet A Tech Center. Check-in started at 6:15 approximately, the presentation started at 7:00 Am in a conference room located on the first floor. They give you a brief about how the company works, for what airlines they work, where they fly, the compensation, flight benefits, crew bases, training and whatever else regarding the job. After the presentation, they ask you to give a fun fact about you, read out loud a situations card and answer it in from the large group of persons interviewing with you. After that, they ask to move to the third-floor break room, where you are supposed to stay there until they call by your name for the individual interviews. You share the break room with the actual employees, they watch you interact with others, they are constantly observing. My name was called and I was interview by the person who sent the invitation email, and another former flight attendant. They were very nice interviewers, I felt in love with the interaction, and the interview in general. It was my first interview for a Flight Attendant position and sadly I did not pass the interview. I still can find what I did wrong, but maybe this wasn't the right time. I encourage every person who wants to be a FA, work for it, try as many times you need, totally dress the part, and be friendly. Never Quit

Application

Interview

Flew to Interview and got a hotel my own expense , all day group interview with 20 other applicants. Was not told about the relocating to NY until expenses to interview already spent which was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to move to NY   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Was sent a letter stating interview time and place. Was a group interview. Asked to introduce ourselves, then we were taken into a room to conduct single interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a emergency situation. How did you get through it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was in Houston, I had to fly to Houston and stay in a hotel. The interview started around 9 am. It was a group interview in a large room. The administrators reviewed the company vision and values with us, described the job and benefits. After this they asked each of us various questions which we had to answer in front of the room. Once this was over they began interviewing us individually and were mindful of when our flights were departing, taking the earlier departures earlier.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview and hiring process. Submit app on line. Wait for response on personality and situational responses. Asked to do f2f. 1 on 1 in terrier was awesome. Friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions

• All situational...what would you do with an irate passenger....someone kicking the seat back.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Introduce yourself to the group, each person is to tell a little about themselves and a fun fact, you're given a scenario and then one on one interviews begin. This was my first time applying for a FA job. I didn't know what to expect, and I hadn't heard of Glassdoor until after the interview through another person applying for the same job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Begin at 7 am have all documents or you will be asked to leave. They got through a presentation on the company. They do a group interview then individual interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

My resume was taken in by a friend who worked there. I got a call about a week later for a group interview. This was in early 2000's. I went to the group interview. Shortly after that I was invited to a one on one interview. Days later I was offered the position which I took.

Interview Questions

• Can you work holidays and weekends.   1 Answer