Extend-A-Care for Kids Group Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Extend-A-Care for Kids

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Extend-A-Care for Kids

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Extend-A-Care for Kids (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

First, the hiring manager will first let you come in to a school and let one of the Center Supervisor at the location observe how you deal with the children at the location. Then, once they deem you as a good candidate, then you will go through a series of questions that you will fill out about your experience with working with children and the hiring manager will interview you. Throughout the whole interview process, they will try to get to know who you are and how you, as a person, will benefit the children at the organization. Once you passed through that process and got hired, they will go through a background check with you as you go through your training.

Interview Questions

• Rating from a 1 to 10, what is your priority in managing the children at Extend-A-Care: fun, organization, discipline, etc.   1 Answer
  • What makes you a good candidate for Extend-A-Care?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Extend-A-Care for Kids

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extend-A-Care for Kids (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Group interview. Interviewed with 7 other people. Interviewer asked each person in the room about their experiences working with children. Each person gave their reasons for wanting to work with children.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Extend A Care?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Extend-A-Care for Kids (Austin, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

You will meet at one of the school sites and talk with the Center Director. They will give you some time to meet with some of the students. Learn a couple of names and ask questions about what they are doing. They asked me about my background with children and how I would help struggling students. Pretty high turn over just because there are many college students that can't work their class schedule around the set schedule that they have at Extend-A-Care. (1:30 ish-6:30)

Interview Questions

• How would you help a struggling student?   3 Answers

Negotiation

If you have college credits that pertain to child development you get a .20 raise up to 9.80 and then they give raises past that for how long you work there.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Extend-A-Care for Kids (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Short answer questions about your experience with children and your work ethics also asked about how you would handle specific situations with the children. Questions about how you handle stress because kids can stress you out.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working with children?   1 Answer