Extend Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extend Health Interview Questions

1.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extend Health (South Jordan, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Participate in a group interview in which they confirm the roles you applied for then after basic paperwork is done participate in a 1 on 1 interview and then afterwards complete online paperwork

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Extend Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied one day and then the day after I received an email to participate in the digital interview, I was nervous but did it 2 days later. Within the 2 minutes I was not able to be very detailed and couldn't complete my answers by then. I would have preferred to talk with someone face to face or on the phone that way i could answer properly and not be pressured on time. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them. #FingersCrossed

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extend Health (Richardson, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

nothing different than any other call center position for agents who'll be handling inbound calls to explain the different types of plan choices available. you meet with someone in the hr department who asks if your insurance license is active and you have background experience. can you operate a computer easily? they needed warm bodies really fast for a big new client coming on-board.

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you on the phone explaining benefits? how many years experience do you have doing this?   1 Answer

Benefit Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extend Health.

Interview

If you get called for the "open house" you'll get the job. There's a simple credit check. But they pretty much hire anybody. If you can't get an insurance license they'll probably put you in customer service or applications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Interview

Easy and seamless, not really a interview due to the fact that u are considered a contractor so it isn't a interview its called Open House. Your pretty much in and out. No questions asked. U fill ur paperwork out and get a start date for training and an e-mail sent to you after

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None 1st year made $15hr and second year $16.50hr then promoted to a new position making $17hr.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Extend Health in September 2014.

Interview

There is no hiring process. You submit your resume and someone emails you to come to a class where you filll out I-9 information. They do a credit check and if you pass it you are hired.

Interview Questions

• The credit / debt ratio is the only thing that will stop you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Richards, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Extend Health (Richards, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Presentation conducted with question and answers following. After presentation, accept to apply, sign up and study for state exam on your on time. Once exam passed with an 85% or better, you can begin paid training.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was making the decision to accept and complete paper work on the spot. I was ready for a career change, so glad I did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. It is what it is.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extend Health (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Open house.Interviews does not exist for this type of position or place.Basically all you have to do is pass a life and health insurance exam . The test is difficult but if you study you should be fine.

ADP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Extend Health (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Easy! Group Interview. No interview Questions. They just tell you about the job and asks do you want it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Extend Health.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview about a week later. I went to the interview thinking it was a real interview, but there was a group of people in a room and the recruiter went over the position and gave everyone their offer letters to sign. We then filled out the new hire paperwork and was told that we were hired unless our background check results disqualify us.