Extra Mile Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Extra Mile Unlimited

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Extra Mile Unlimited

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Extra Mile Unlimited.

Interview

This is a ponzi scam. They get mislead people into believing they will be working at car shows and race tracks, but in reality, you sell car was at gas stations for commision. You work, rain or sunshine, 10+ hours a day. Not including meetings. Waste of time!

The 1st "interview" was a hour after the scheduled time. He just asked a few questions then said I would hear by the end of the day if I would have a 2nd interview.

The 2nd "interview" was at a gas station. In addition, I had to drive two other applicants there in my car, and the interviewer got lost at first. Once at the gas station, he set up the wax display and gave a presentation. Next, we each had to sell the wax to him.

No base salary
    Ponzi scheme
    Not set hours
    1 day off a week
    No gas reimbursement

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Extra Mile Unlimited (Newark, DE) in May 2013.

Interview

Was called by their recruiter to come in for an interview. Hiring manager was really friendly and welcoming. Interview was just like any normal job interview. They asked me about my past job history and what I am expecting for my career. I was then called in for a second interview to meet with a different manager and was hired that day.

Interview Questions