Extreme Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extreme Networks Interview Questions

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks.

Interview

The overall process was a very productive and communication filled interview from both the HR team and interview attendees. The HR team was effectively scheduling interviews and keeping me in the loop on all of the next steps in the process.. Each of the interviews where straight to the point on the expectations and deliverables of the job and what they expected from the potential applicants..

Interview Questions

• What motivates you on a daily basis?   Answer Question
    • Explain how my past job tasks would provide insight on executing the job expectations?   Answer Question
    • Talk about my past experiences on rolling out marketing campaigns (positive results and how to tackle negative results)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Started with usual greeting. The interview was mostly on Basic technical questions based on your resume skills. It was almost a 20 minute interview. Most of the questions were related to C, and minimum questions on Networking concepts. If a programming language is your forte, it shouldn't be very difficult.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Salem, NH).

Interview

This was probably one of the lengthiest interviews I've ever had. It started with an initial phone screen with HR. The conversation went so well I was set up for phone interviews with both the Sales Development Manager and the Marketing Operations Manager. Both conversations went very well and they invited me into the office to interview with both managers in person as well as other members of the team. Again, nailed it. I was very confident that I was going to get an offer. They invited me back one last time for a shadow interview in which I essentially just sat with members of the team and listened to them make some calls and log information into their CRM. I was told while leaving that they would reach out to me the following day with next steps. That call never came. I gave it another few days and finally reached out in frustration to the HR contact. He informed me that they had decided to move forward with another candidate but they would likely have more openings in the future. About a week later the same SDR position was posted to LinkedIn's job board. If they didn't want to move forward why waste my time and invite me back for the shadow interview? Furthermore, why set the expectation that I'll be notified the next day one way or another and then never follow up?

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Facilities HVAC/Sheet Metal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview will have a person to use there judgement to make the right decisions however, I think the interview also have some trick questions wondering if the applicant will be truthful about themselves.

Interview Questions

• Ask me about my previous employer and rate there pro's and con's.   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Extreme Networks.

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter than did a phone interview with the sales manager. Talked to the account exec on the phone. Then had dinner with the AE. Next was a web based presentation for the sales manager. Followed by dinner with the manager. After three weeks of silence I was informed that the position had been offered to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question but I was asked to do a presentation on a topic of my choosing.   1 Answer

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Raleigh, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by the HR after I applied for the job 1 month later. I think because I live locally, so they want to schedule a on-site interview with me directly.

I interviewed with 3 people separately all from Finance/accounting department, each took 30 to 45 mins. Questions are fairly simple behaviors and questions of my expectation about the job and career path(I'm not a Accounting major grad).

Was rejected later due to sponsorship issue.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Salem, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process. typical interview questions. Asked about my previous experience in the related field, and ask me why I want to work for this company. Also asked why I want to work in sales. Sales managers were all great and told me what I should expect. Kept asking questions about my background and what I was looking for. Talked about the opportunity with the company. Kept interview short and straight forward.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

there is two rounds of written.one from elitmus and another in company.if you go through that and u r in top 5 of batch you will have pretty good opertunity.well they select the people who have 15 arears during BE.but their evaluation max based on body language and descipline.

Interview Questions

• project and some malloc,calloc qstns the say c programming and they ask data structures   Answer Question

SQA Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a telephonic interview for about 45 minutes. It went really smooth and the panelist was very cool. I was shortlisted and called for F2F. My interview went on for 3 hours .

Interview Questions

• Initially some networking questions and later a puzzle to solve.

I felt the panelists were showing too much superior attitude and gave unnecessary advice for about 1 hour.My over all experience is 4 and they were making fun of this experience and said this is nothing in the field of networking. Try continuing in your present company and learn more stuffs.

They also added I talk more like a sales person endorsing my product . When you feel the candidate is not performing or the profile doesn't match don't irritate them with your unnecessary advice . Also they think they can talk anything to a junior most person and test the stress level.

Suggestion to the management : Please don't put the person in pressure or tension while interviewing by talking irrelevant stuffs   1 Answer

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied Via Linkedin

Interview Questions

• No real questions. The Recruiter called me asked about my experience, about my recent MBA, salary expectations. They asked me to email a recent version of my resume to forward to the hiring manager.   Answer Question