Extreme Networks SQA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extreme Networks SQA Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SQA Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a telephonic interview for about 45 minutes. It went really smooth and the panelist was very cool. I was shortlisted and called for F2F. My interview went on for 3 hours .

Interview Questions

• Initially some networking questions and later a puzzle to solve.

I felt the panelists were showing too much superior attitude and gave unnecessary advice for about 1 hour.My over all experience is 4 and they were making fun of this experience and said this is nothing in the field of networking. Try continuing in your present company and learn more stuffs.

They also added I talk more like a sales person endorsing my product . When you feel the candidate is not performing or the profile doesn't match don't irritate them with your unnecessary advice . Also they think they can talk anything to a junior most person and test the stress level.

Suggestion to the management : Please don't put the person in pressure or tension while interviewing by talking irrelevant stuffs   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Extreme Networks

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Had telephonic interview for 30 min.
    Asked about PBB,MPLS,L2 switching,OSPF.
    debugging skills,packet headers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Technically you need to very sound in order to clear the interview at Extreme. i have seen 1/25 resumes getting shortlisted.

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Networks (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Initial screening with Director ,QA manager and VP of HR
     they did ask some tricky questions. managed to clear that round. Negotiation phase over couple of discussions with HR is completed. They could have offered little more than what is offered to me. But considering the work and culture i see here i feel its perfect place to work.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic round was tough. They have asked about carrier ethernet technology ,VPLS ,MPLS and some switching concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

Extreme is among the top pay masters. negotiate for bonus and RSU's