Extreme Reach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.2

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Very average. Interviewer was not very interested in my long term goals. I met with two people, then I waited a LONG TIME before anyone ever called me back. I would have liked to meet more of the people currently working there, but it was not an option.

Interview Questions

• They were not interested in much by what my salary requirements were.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extreme Reach.

Interview

Extremely easy interview. I interviewed with 3 different people. All had fairly easy questions. I was asked about my experience, but nothing too in-depth. I would recommend reading-up on the website, even if the content doesn't make a lot of sense. They love it if you can quote the mission statement to them.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite TV show?   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Extreme Reach.

Interview

Met with two managers on separate occasions. Both were very nice and provided a lot of information about the job. It was pretty informal. I asked a lot of questions about the programs used and what a typical day was like and learned that most of the training for the position would be through shadowing and by learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience dealing with high volumes of customer questions and requests?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was introduced to decision maker by a current employee. I had several phone interviews, then a face to face interview. I then had to fly to corporate for an interview there. At the time, it was a start up and it was a long process. Over 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had a set criteria. Not a ton of negotiation.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with new boss and reviewed my skills in technical areas as well as manager roles. I was senior in terms of manager experience. I had already proven myself as a useful part of the technical team.

Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Reach in July 2013.

Interview

My initial interview was good but a little odd. I interviewed with the manager and supervisor of the department and both were dressed extremely inappropriately with their chest falling out. It was a little uncomfortable. During the interview there was a current employee running around in her daughters pink sweat pants (I know this because she was very vocal about it to the other employees). They asked some of the basic questions you would expect to hear and gave me a quick tour of the building. When we finished they said they would call if they chose to move forward with me and I would interview with the director and VP.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

One phone interview and one interview in person. Took 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• if you were to work with someone you didn't get along with how would you handle that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Talked about the systems and what I know in the industry. Great people to interview with. Talked about how much the company is growing and wanted me to be a part of it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get as much salary as possible or ask for more in bonus

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Long and protracted interview, with not much interested in being specific about the job, duties, etc. I realized later that they were trying to figure it out themselves. We needed to build it from the ground up, which sounded great, but unfortunately gives you no sense of security, benchmark by which to be evaluated or judged.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Are you married? Do you have kids? What are their ages?   1 Answer

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extreme Reach (London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

One interview with manager within office, was not structured. Did not find the interview showed what the job actually involved. Job turned out very very different to what was promised.