Extron Electronics Senior Application Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extron Electronics Senior Application Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Extron Electronics (Anaheim, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Seriously everything said about Extron is true; HR "lady" had the audacity to tell me I have to religiously punch a clock even though Iam a salaried employee...LOL...this is a funny place

Interview Questions

• Would you accept punching a clock?   1 Answer

Because this company is the pits

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Extron Electronics in March 2011.

Interview

Started with a call from HR for a couple of brief questions then passed to a manager a week later for another phone interview. About 2 weeks later a call from another senior manager for a 20 minute conversation via phone. Finally scheduled for an in person interview a week later. Arrived and did the formal written application waited for an hour to get called in, 20 minutes with first guy. Then lunch with a couple of employees, very nice guys 9 and 13 year employees. After lunch I waited about an hour for interview #2 that took about 20 minutes, then HR interview for 1/2 hour and then meeting with senior manager and a quick tour. Elapsed time 6 hours. I thought the interviews went well and they asked some very good questions. The overall atmosphere seemed a bit sterile and lifeless given that they are an AV related company, no BGM no video playing, no technology demonstrated in public areas. Just seemed a bit strange. Everyone was super nice, looked perhaps a bit overworked but arent we all. No offer yet but I am eagerly waiting.

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extron Electronics in June 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed for a position I was very well qualified to handle. The interviewers were in Anaheim, CA and I was in Raleigh, NC at the Extron office. This was the poorest quality video conference I have participated in.

The interview was abruptly ended by HR because I refused to tell my current salary or allow them to speak to my current employer. This request was on the Mickey Mouse style application. I did provide references that included a peer, a former manager and a very well respected business owner in Raleigh, NC.

I would stay on un-employment before taking a job with these clowns. Do your home work.

Interview Questions

• Why can't we speak to your current manager?   1 Answer
    • Would I provide them a copy of my w-2 from the previous year?   1 Answer