ExxonMobil Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Advisor Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (New York, NY).

Interview

Comprehensive. They asked a lot about my coursework, but also tested for culture fit.
Appreciate the time that several managers spent with me. People seemed smart, like able and hard-working. I interviewed in two different locations (i.e. Business Lines) before being offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Met one-on-one with five young-ish white male interviewers for a 45-minute discussion with each one, and a 15-minute break in between. It went well, but didn't result in a job for me. They had four or five other highly qualified candidates, but ended up choosing the only young white female in the mix. Most of us were older and more senior. Questions were all similar, but slightly different, largely focusing on picking our brains about how we'd approach strategy, implementation and our experiences with various tactics. They each took copious notes via laptop and apologized for taking time out to type up their notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you solved a problem using a creative solution; how did you capture metrics to report on progress; describe how you would handle multiple demands on your time to keep your team and leaders satisfied with your output?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Fairfax, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

I had one phone interview and 3 one on one interviews. They were all very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated. There is not much room for negotiation, but there is some. Reject first offer by saying you had in mind something around 10k higher. They will likely come back to you with something better.