ExxonMobil Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 1, 2017

3.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Very well organized from the start to the finish. interviewed on campus. site visit arranged. stayed at hotel night before and had dinner with one of the people on the team. next morning had breakfast with another person on the team. had 4 interviews in the morning, lunch with another person on the team, then three more interviews.

Interview Questions

• I can't really remember anything difficult question or unexpected one. I did need to repeat myself several times as some of the same questions were asked in the 7 different interviews. I never talked so much before and was thirsty.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2010.

Interview

Overall, the interview was not very difficult. It consisted of a phone interview and then later, an in-office visit with 5 different interviews. The interviews with the managers were more difficult, but all of the interviews were behavioral (not technical) and everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to resolve conflict within your team.   Answer Question
    • What has been your most significant accomplishment to date?   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2011.

Interview

A friend was working in the company, and he referred me to apply. Everything else is straightforward: One round with HR and user. Nothing particularly difficult with either one, just reviewing your CV. English will probably be a factor because expatriates & nationals working environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. I wasn't hijacked from another oil major.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview . on campus

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2009.

Interview

Everything was well organized and appropriate questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was hired by Mobil Pipe Line Company in 1970. Interviewed with Division Manager and HR. The hiring process was much more simple at that time. I was recommended by an employee and this was an important factor for getting hired during the 70's.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of questions regarding my work experience and providing information about myself. Too long ago to remember specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at that time, was excited to get a job with great company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in April 2017.

Interview

It went pretty quickly. After the phone interview which was round one I was invited the next day for a face-to-face interview. :) The interview was very ok , I was asked general questions and had to give some life-examples :) People interviewing me were very nice and professional. I never felt like they were looking down on me or antyhing. :)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Panel Interview with 3 interviewers.
    They are all very friendly and patient enough to explain the questions and job scope.
    A very structured company and follow their policies.
    The interview took around one hour

Interview Questions

• Biggest Achievements, Personal Insight of working as a part-timer   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Couple of rounds of face 2 face interview
     Mostly around past work and why do you meant to join exxon it was a panel of people so it can get confusing answering to all of them.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was great. I felt very comfortable with the interviews and employees that I interacted with. I was very excited about the opportunity to work for Exxon. The interview wasn't too difficult because of how open the interviewers were. There were behavioral and technical questions involved.

Interview Questions

• Conflict Resolution: describe a time when you and another person on your team didnt agree or had a conflict. Explain how you dealt with that situation.   1 Answer