ExxonMobil BAR Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil BAR Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

BAR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Fairfax, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Three interviews with managers. Very conversational. Asked what I know about the industry. What is the price of oil? Overall, very positive experience. Very relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why some companies split upstream and downstream into two companies. Should Exxon follow that pattern?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

BAR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Brussels (Belgium)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 weeks for only 2 rounds of one hour. They try to be very fast in their solicitation process, but it still takes sometime. The interviews are very friendly and give you a comfortable feeling. You do feel however that they are looking for a moment where you say something strange and then they want to hear more about that. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why exxon Mobil and not consulting? When did you show leadership? When did you do something creative?   Answer Question