ExxonMobil Chemical Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Chemical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Chemical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview Questions

• In all of their pages you can find: "ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer." Yet, they do not accept applications from engineering student studying at California State Universities, as if the higher tuition defines higher knowledge. Very disappointing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Chemical Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2010.

Interview

I applied on my university's career services website and on ExxonMobil's website. Got Pre-selected about a week after the deadline. Went to their info session the evening before interview day. The interview took about 45 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions like "Describe a time when....."

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite subject in school?   Answer Question
    • What's your worst subject in school?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to convince your team members that you were right on an issue.   Answer Question