ExxonMobil Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Customer Service Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

none except for criminal record check.you get a call from the recruiting agency with 3 questions.Yo meet with the recruiter to fill up papers and you go the work the next Monday..The recruiter was very unclear about the job.They did no follow up and the agency recruiter on site was avoiding conversation with agency hires.

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was oriented to find the skills that the perfect candidate would need , I didnt have the skill but I had the background so I was hired

Interview Questions

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was in 3 parts, Initially there was first round where basic work accomplishments were discussed, then the second round was a panel of 6 people who carry a stress interview and last round was again to discuss the job requirement.

Interview Questions