ExxonMobil Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Financial Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2016.

Interview

I had a initial, behavioral interview with two Exxon recruiters on campus right after my school's career fair. They will ask you to use the STAR method to answer their questions, so definitely familiarize yourself with that prior to the interview.

Overall, the questions were straightforward, nothing tricky, but be prepared to elaborate on your experiences and answer multiple follow up questions. My interview lasted around 45-50 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, second round is an office visit. You meet a lot of people, all of which are very friendly. They love talking about their experience. Have questions ready for them.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in December 2015.

Interview

The recruiters did not read much of my cv before my final round interview and were reading while asking template questions.
    Most questions in the final round were about the descriptions of what I have done in a particular course, internship. Those questions applies to everyone and did not feel being valued.
    No questions related to how much I know about the company nor the industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the group work in this course. Tell me what you have done at this internship. What is your hobby. What questions do you want to ask us.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Leatherhead, England (UK)).

Interview

Online numerical test, 20 questions in 20 minutes. Then a bog standard HR telephone interview a few weeks after. Normal competencies asked, the interview only lasted 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Take a look at any competency interview, all questions are usually the same.   Answer Question