ExxonMobil Geophysicist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Geophysicist Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

1 hour, basic behavior questions. The first is: are you eligible to work in US? My answer is no, then he told me: I don't think it's reasonable to hire an international student. Sad.

Interview Questions

• How can you deal with the situation if you are not agree with your advisor?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

interviewed by Exxon Mobil during a student carrer fair in Houston, September 2010.
    The interview was quite simple, with no technical questions. It look to me more like an informal discussion.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any particular difficult question   Answer Question
    • Perhaps the most unexpected question was the following: Do you have any question about the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Gainesville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through crc, and was invited for an on-campus interview - mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone was not cooperating on a team project, and what did you do with it.   Answer Question

Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

It was a casual style of (mostly) unscripted dialogue with the recruiter. The recruiter was interested in how my research had progressed in the last year, and any new outcomes I had learned. The general discussion revolved around the oil and gas industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

AAPG meeting in Houston. Poster presentation and some recruiters came to mine. Then, I got selected for face to face interview the next day. During the interview, the recruiter asked technical questions about my research project and 3-4 behavioral questions: 1) most difficult situation; example,2) challenging situation; example, 3) any issues with coworkers; example.