ExxonMobil Human Resources Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Human Resources Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2016

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

First round behavioral interview on campus with two HR employees. The next round is the final round where you are flown out to Houston to interview with 3 high level HR managers.

Interview Questions

• Resume walk and basic behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you led a team, tell me about a time there was conflict in a team and how did you react.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2016.

Interview

First round interview consisted of two parts. The first part was a resume walk and questions about your experience. The second half consisted of about 15 behavioral questions. They asked if I was mobile which means are you relocatable.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about a time when you had to motivate a team.
      2) Tell me about a time when you had to motivate a team and there was a difficult member.
      3) Why did you decide to leave your previous company?
      5) Tell me about a time when you had to present an idea to leadership.
      Answer Question

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Interview

Most hiring is done on campus. Few experienced hire positions offered. Typically a day of on site interviews with dinner with a host the night before. Behavioral questions and the star method are used to determine organizational fit, analytical capability, etc.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions are asked. Be sure to come prepared with examples and stories of your accomplishments.   Answer Question