ExxonMobil Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Co-Op Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2014.

Interview

I got an interview through career center on campus. I was invited to a one on one interview then I had a phone interview for specific sites. All of the interviews were not stressful events. They made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straightforward. They wanted to see how you worked with others and experiences that you had.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. It was a 1:1 interview with a campus recruiter who's an engineer in a manufacturing plant. He first asked me about my work experience on my resume and proceeded with a prepared behavior-type interview with four questions. Nothing technical related. Be aware of the differences between upstream and downstream, and know which you prefer. Overall, I thought it went well, but there are several other candidates applying for the same position.