ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Paulsboro, NJ | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paulsboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Paulsboro, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for a lab technician position at the research and engineering facility. The full interview process lasted 2.5 hours. I met with two teams of two people each. The first team consisted of department supervisor and the person who would be my immediate supervisor. The second team consisted of other upper level management personnel who I would interact with on a regular basis.

The first hour of the interview I felt relaxed. We discussed the position and the requirements of the position. After reviewing the details the interviewers wanted to know more about myself. This was probably the easiest part to the interview. The Interviewers like to ask question regarding Education and Focus on your current or previous job.

The second hour I had the pleasure of meeting with personnel with whom I would interact with on a daily basis. This group of interviewers asked question about my previous work experience. Following that we dove into the behavioral question regard conduct. The questions are rather easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question we posed more as a joke to test knowledge regarding distillation process of the Refinery. Considering My previous job I was a chemical process operator I was asked to describe the distillation process used in oil refinement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations it was a flat hourly rate offer.