ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Prague, Czech Republic | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.7

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

3 rounds:
    1-st round is with HR.
    2-nd round is with direct boss from the position you applied for and their supervisor.
    3-rd round is with another boss to verify the assessment of the previous 2 interviewers

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you were in a disagreement with a colleague (or classmate), how did you react and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Recruiting Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by a recruiter on the phone, who asked me to arrange a Skype interview for a couple days later, since I was living in another country at the moment of the interview. I did the Skype interview with two recruiters who explained me the role, and then they addressed me to their Manager who wanted to meet me through Skype afterwards. After that, I received a job offer from the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you behave if everything you organized for an event in another country would not go as expected?   Answer Question

Process Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Two round process, first round usually with team leads, second round with supervisors. Often done directly after each other if they like you so no time wasted. Interviewers will be from different teams as they assess your suitability not only for the role you applied. Questions are mostly competency/behavioural based.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in April 2017.

Interview

It went pretty quickly. After the phone interview which was round one I was invited the next day for a face-to-face interview. :) The interview was very ok , I was asked general questions and had to give some life-examples :) People interviewing me were very nice and professional. I never felt like they were looking down on me or antyhing. :)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through Exxon's website, briefly after that I got a phone call from Exxon's HR and an interview was scheduled. The interview itself was not hard, it mainly consisted of behavioural questions. I should mention that it was two rounds with two teams of interviewers. I was also asked to write an email (as a practical part of the testing process).
    When I was done with the interviews, I was showed around the office. I got an answer within 5 working days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation that you went through. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time, when you had to change your approach. How did you do so? what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you exceeded expectiations.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

I had to pass the English test and numerical test online. The numerical test was not hard, the aim of the test was to check the accuracy of my answers. After successfully passing both of the tests, I was invited for an interview. There were 2 people from ExxonMobil, both my future supervisors, no HR people included. The questions were easy, no tricky HR questions. After the introduction of both sides, the supervisors asked about my past experience and what I have learned from them. After that, they spoke about the position. They tried to make me feel good, but the interview had rather a negative vibe (the supervisors seemed to be bored of searching for a new employee again, cold and reserved, but maybe they just had a bad day and are usually okay).

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation, when you made a mistake and what were the consequences of it.
      Tell me an example when you solved the problem in cooperation with a team member(s).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, both with someone from HR and one of the teamleaders of the department I was applying to work in. First part of interview was introducing both sides with few questions on things I had in my CV. Second part consisted of questions on behaviour in certain situations either from previous work experience or from life in general. In the third part interviewers introduced the company and the department, benefits etc.
    Salary offer is not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever, in your previous jobs, had to go the extra mile to satisfy clients needs? Give an example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had two rounds, was not difficult. Every time I had two people interviewing me, very pleasant, no pressure whatsoever. They are using behavioral interview technique to asset which department and position you will better fit.

Interview Questions

• Questions about specific situations in past. Can you remember a situation,when you didnt keep your promise? Describe your perfect working environment. What wouldn"t you like to do at work? etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Two rounds, quite usual questions, language testing, specially testing behavior, whether one is a good fit into the company. Typically they are looking for easier but intelligent people, mostly from smaller villages, where it´s difficult to find a job. They never mention a salary and want to see, that you are easily manipulated person, who will be quiet and work and not speak loudly, if you think, that something can be improved, made more efficient etc.

Interview Questions

• When in life you were used to approach certain issue in one way and you had to start approaching it from another way?   Answer Question

Buyer At Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

The interview process went very well. I did the interview to the BIS Czechia. First round was with supervisors and manager, 3 people interviewing me, mostly behavioral questions. They were all very friendly. In Second round they were testing my german by the phone interview. Third round was again with different manager and suppervisor. They were all great and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer