ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Prague, Czech Republic | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Prague, Czech Republic

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through Exxon's website, briefly after that I got a phone call from Exxon's HR and an interview was scheduled. The interview itself was not hard, it mainly consisted of behavioural questions. I should mention that it was two rounds with two teams of interviewers. I was also asked to write an email (as a practical part of the testing process).
    When I was done with the interviews, I was showed around the office. I got an answer within 5 working days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation that you went through. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time, when you had to change your approach. How did you do so? what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you exceeded expectiations.   Answer Question

Dedicated Customer Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2015.

Interview

All recruitment process is composed of 3 steps.. First f all, I had a skype interview with an HR Agency . Then as the 2nd round, I had a phone interview with ExxonMobil Employees which lasts around 1 hour. In addition, I also had an online logic test before going to final interview. In the end, I had the final interview in Prague Office of ExxonMobil. It was in Bruxxel Plaza, which is very centrally located and easy-to-access in Prague. People who I had my interview with were absolutelly had different personalities than each other. British employee was a friendly, easygoing, fun and talkative. However, Czech Executive was a bit strict, and wasnt willing to show his reactions and emotions. This is why It was pretty hard for me to evaluate whole interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Prague ?
      Salary Expectation?
      Where do you see yourself within 5 years ?
      Describe optimum work environment for you.   Answer Question