ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Prague, Czech Republic | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Prague, Czech Republic

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through Exxon's website, briefly after that I got a phone call from Exxon's HR and an interview was scheduled. The interview itself was not hard, it mainly consisted of behavioural questions. I should mention that it was two rounds with two teams of interviewers. I was also asked to write an email (as a practical part of the testing process).
    When I was done with the interviews, I was showed around the office. I got an answer within 5 working days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation that you went through. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time, when you had to change your approach. How did you do so? what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you exceeded expectiations.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

I had to pass the English test and numerical test online. The numerical test was not hard, the aim of the test was to check the accuracy of my answers. After successfully passing both of the tests, I was invited for an interview. There were 2 people from ExxonMobil, both my future supervisors, no HR people included. The questions were easy, no tricky HR questions. After the introduction of both sides, the supervisors asked about my past experience and what I have learned from them. After that, they spoke about the position. They tried to make me feel good, but the interview had rather a negative vibe (the supervisors seemed to be bored of searching for a new employee again, cold and reserved, but maybe they just had a bad day and are usually okay).

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation, when you made a mistake and what were the consequences of it.
      Tell me an example when you solved the problem in cooperation with a team member(s).

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, both with someone from HR and one of the teamleaders of the department I was applying to work in. First part of interview was introducing both sides with few questions on things I had in my CV. Second part consisted of questions on behaviour in certain situations either from previous work experience or from life in general. In the third part interviewers introduced the company and the department, benefits etc.
    Salary offer is not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever, in your previous jobs, had to go the extra mile to satisfy clients needs? Give an example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had two rounds, was not difficult. Every time I had two people interviewing me, very pleasant, no pressure whatsoever. They are using behavioral interview technique to asset which department and position you will better fit.

Interview Questions

• Questions about specific situations in past. Can you remember a situation,when you didnt keep your promise? Describe your perfect working environment. What wouldn"t you like to do at work? etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Two rounds, quite usual questions, language testing, specially testing behavior, whether one is a good fit into the company. Typically they are looking for easier but intelligent people, mostly from smaller villages, where it´s difficult to find a job. They never mention a salary and want to see, that you are easily manipulated person, who will be quiet and work and not speak loudly, if you think, that something can be improved, made more efficient etc.

Interview Questions

• When in life you were used to approach certain issue in one way and you had to start approaching it from another way?   Answer Question

Buyer At Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

The interview process went very well. I did the interview to the BIS Czechia. First round was with supervisors and manager, 3 people interviewing me, mostly behavioral questions. They were all very friendly. In Second round they were testing my german by the phone interview. Third round was again with different manager and suppervisor. They were all great and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Behavior Event Interview technique was used, so make sure your prepare examples of previous work employment.
    they will constantly ask you to give proof and what you did (concrete examples is a must)
    they want you to describe a situation, and what you did , and what was the outcome.
    Overall very pleasant interview process.
    2 rounds, each time with 2 people.
    I got an offer fairly soon afterwards.
    They also respect if you have a notice period.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example how you handled a change in the organisation?   Answer Question

Dedicated Customer Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2015.

Interview

All recruitment process is composed of 3 steps.. First f all, I had a skype interview with an HR Agency . Then as the 2nd round, I had a phone interview with ExxonMobil Employees which lasts around 1 hour. In addition, I also had an online logic test before going to final interview. In the end, I had the final interview in Prague Office of ExxonMobil. It was in Bruxxel Plaza, which is very centrally located and easy-to-access in Prague. People who I had my interview with were absolutelly had different personalities than each other. British employee was a friendly, easygoing, fun and talkative. However, Czech Executive was a bit strict, and wasnt willing to show his reactions and emotions. This is why It was pretty hard for me to evaluate whole interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Prague ?
      Salary Expectation?
      Where do you see yourself within 5 years ?
      Describe optimum work environment for you.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Had to pass a numerical test first. Was not difficult but the issue was limited timing. Later I was invited for the 1st round interview. It was a behavioral interview (they can come up with some questions that are quite difficult to answer immediately). Later on the same day I received an invitation for the 2nd round interview with the manager and the supervisor. Again was a behavioral interview with bunch of tricky questions. Both interviews were with very nice people in a very nice and not depressing environment.

Interview Questions

• An example when you had to learn smth in very limited time.
      An example when you didn't keep your promise.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was no negotiable, take it or leave it offer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was great just the typical contracting processes, and the interview was really nice very nice people very humanic, I felt very comfortable with them, you get a couple of questions in different situations and should answer them based of your experience of life, could be at job, school anything.

Interview Questions

• Maybe if in my last someone did not like my job, what I did.   1 Answer