ExxonMobil Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through my university. Submitted my resume and transcript and got an interview. Pretty straight forward. Half questions from resume the other half were behavior interview questions.

Interview Questions

• All basic behavioral interview questions, none where difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Stanford, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was very personal. The interviewer appeared to like me, and we shared many things in common. When I asked the interviewer how he's enjoyed his time since joining the company, he appeared very defensive, citing public works and various projects the company does for the community. The interviewer was also quite serious; though he did not appear cold, he was not inclined to humor in the least.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were working in a team where you suggested something that got everyone excited.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you've encountered great difficulty and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Process began with an on-campus information session and career fair networking. I then applied for an interview and was accepted to that stage. The interview was behavioral, not technical. Questions were largely specific to my resume, and probing in the direction of leadership, teamwork, and challenging problem-solving.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in your career in the medium-term?   Answer Question