ExxonMobil Summer Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Summer Internship Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Got an email from a campus recruiter(alumni) requesting an interview and instructions for registering through their career website. All behavioral type questions for the 1st one-on-one interview, which was 30 min long. The interviewer took notes throughout. Got acceptance approximately a week and waiting for local hiring manager to contact me again with specific positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me once you were on a team and a team member did not do his work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2012.

Interview

Apply online through the exxon mobil summer vacation work page. Had a phone interview which lasted quite long (almost 50 minutes). Didn't really prepare for it so the questions were sort of shocking - looking back they were quite generic (leadership skill, extra-curricula, problem-solving). Few days later got a call for a 2nd round interview in Melbourne. They arranged flights and accomodation. Interview was very short (30mins - repeated questions) and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe exactly the type of project you want to be doing in your internship   Answer Question