ExxonMobil Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExxonMobil Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ExxonMobil

2.9

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a request for an interview through school job search page. Interviewed on site, was a very straight forward behavioral interview. Interviewer was very nice and informative. He told me about what roles I might be performing on site and a little more about what the internship process would be like.

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Fairfax, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

There were three interviews total for campus recruits:
    - Initial face to face at campus recruiting event
    - On campus interview
    - On site interview
    They were all pretty easy. Pretty much just to test and see if you have the basic competency and personality they desire in their new hires.

Interview Questions

• Name one innovative thing you did at work which no one else thought of and brought positive value.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview happened with Exxon Mobil.
    A. Telephonic round with US team on behavior questions like what safety is for you ,some planning based question
    B.Video interview with US panels and leads.
    C technical test on your skill

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Curitiba (Brazil)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process take up to 3 months and pass through: interview with a recruitment agency, English interview by phone, face-to-face interview with the department supervisor and/or technical lead, background check and finally drug test.

Interview Questions

• Q: What would you do if the application you are not familiar with crashed in production and you were the only person available on your team?   Answer Question
    • Q: Would you feel comfortable doing support work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Curitiba (Brazil)).

Interview

Was contacted by the company asking to schedule a interview time over the phone. So got the phone interview in Portuguese. After that one I got an interview with a head hunter that tested also my English skills. After that I got a 1:1 interview in the company in Portuguese and English, was asked all sort of questions since grades in school, college, College Conclusion Project subject, previous experiences, how was my relationship with my previous supervisor, etc. Then I got another interview in English over the phone with the team I would work with in Texas.
    After this step I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Grades in school and College.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Bangkok (Thailand)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an agency. Since I am not native English speaker, the agency staff asked me to write an essay about my future in five years and take aptitude test. A week later, I received an email invitation to interview at ExxonMobil. There are three rounds of interviews including health check up and R&D test. First round is tnterviewing with HR which pretty much just general questions such as What is you weaknesses and strenghts? Why are you interesting in this jop? etc. Then the second round is inteviewing mostly on english and technical skills test. Lastly, with the manegers.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with the flexible working time since the company operate worldwide?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Curitiba (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

Questions were asked about my previous experience as a software developer in my former company. The process was quite smooth and comfortable. The manager was very nice and hospitable. The interview was done in the company building. Overall experience was good, I felt good going out.

Interview Questions

• My familiarity with analyzing processes and interfaces.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not so much. But the offer was quite good and so I didn't haggle that much.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in January 2009.

Interview

this is an internship interview for Exxon Mobil, they do not have complicated process such as testing for IQ or do any kind of trick. During the Interview, there is one or more interviewer attend the session. One of them will chose you as their subordinate. thus, the job you get at Exxon Mobil is not necessary the job you apply for