Exzac Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exzac

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exzac (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy. A simple initial test about Database (and specifically oracle), than a more hands on test creating an ERD and implementing a few semi-complex queries on tables and data.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exzac (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Took sql exam offline , online exam and phone interview. All the process was quite fast and efficient. ................................................................ .............. .. ................. ........ .......... .................. ............................................................................................................................................................ .............. .............. .....

Interview Questions

• There were no any difficulties. The test was a little bit confusing............................................   Answer Question

I was offered a low salary relatively to my experience. There was no willing to negotiate with me and there was no 401k program offered though on the website it says they do supply it.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exzac (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

4 interviews
    1- hr screening
    2 - Interview with the Manager director
    3- Interview with the Manager director
    4 Interview with the client manager

Interview Questions

• Your experience
      SQL knowledge
      etc'
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation option the offer is as is