EyeMed Vision Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EyeMed Vision Care Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at EyeMed Vision Care

Corporate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EyeMed Vision Care.

Interview

I applied for a corporate position and the recruiter scheduled a phone interview in a few days. The recruiter never called me at the scheduled phone interview time and then AFTERWARDS gave a lame excuse of why she couldn’t make it. She then did set up another phone interview. I finally had that phone interview which the recruiter acknowledged that I passed and would forward my resume to the VP. I was promised a quick feedback on my status during the process. I never ever received ANY response – not even a no answer - even though I had left 2 quick follow-up emails and voicemails.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EyeMed Vision Care (Mason, OH).

Interview

I spoke with a few different people during my interview. They asked about my experiences making sure that I would be the correct fit. The questions weren't too bad. The people were extremely friendly and I enjoyed talking with them. Overall, the process was very efficient and they got back to me quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What can you tell us about your previous internship?   1 Answer

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EyeMed Vision Care (West Hollywood, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position after seeing numerous postings online, multiple times on multiple sites. I was a bit leery in applying, because even though the job was posted for LA, it had job specifics for OH where they are based. I assumed and was correct, it was just a case of SLOPPY HR/JOB RECRUITING POSTING. It took them 5 weeks to make contact initially, so long I had to do a quick recovery when contacted via phone. I had phone interviews 1 and 2 within 20 days of each other. The third was conducted about 8 days after the second interview. Two manager types flew into LA from Cincinnati for the panel interview. Both were middle aged and not newbies, but they had a scripted interview process in which they read questions from a sheet and laboriously wrote down everything I said. After an hour of this, they thanked me and said I would DEFINITELY hear "one way or another" next week on their decision. That never came to be and I never heard, email or voice mail. I know it's common place today for interviewers to lie and talk out their a****, but I didn't demand contact after the interview, so why do they promise it?

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EyeMed Vision Care (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews; 1 face-to-face; told I would be contacted within a few days as to whether or not I would receive a job offer. After 1 week I called one interviewer's business phone and left a voice mail. No reply. The next week I called the other interviewer's cell number. I was told they were just returning from the interviewing location and would get back to me the next week. Again, no contact, left a voice mail at the office and cell number of the 1st interviewer I contacted. 2 weeks later... no contact.

Interview Questions

• One word description of my work ethic; how do I organize tasks; did I ever make a suggestion and was it implemented;   Answer Question