Eze Castle Integration Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Castle Integration Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

1 Interview Review

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in November 2015.

Interview

I have never had a more bizarre experience than I did with this interview. The person interviewing me seemed rushed and not interested in our conversation. He simply did not seem to be present during our interview.

He took a couple of deep breaths which made me feel like he was anxious , this in turn made me feel unappreciated as a candidate. He looked at his phone a few times which was very disrespectful. I command the same respect I give and did not feel wanted.

I don't know if the recruiter made a mistake bringing me in or if the interviewer was having a bad day but it was a bad experience.

Also, I would have appreciated the recruiter sit with me for a few minutes prior to the interview so that I could be prepped. I have always had this in past interviews and was surprised that the recruiter simply greeted me and put me in a room and asked me to fill out 2 sample emails which the interviewer did not even go over with me.

Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• name a time where a customer was upset with the outcome. how did you handle this situation?   Answer Question