Eze Castle Integration Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Hurry up and wait! and we will ask redundant questions over and over. It was ridiculous how different teams have no communications about how they interview a candidate. We also want you to be micromanaged by our management.

Interview Questions

• DNS DHCP and DNS
    I passed all the questions on the phone and online, the Manager and the senior engineer said I did really good. I get a call a few days later saying that I did not pass DNS questions.
    I got the feeling that I was much smarter than the people interviewing me and I felt uncomfortable with them during the interview because I got every question correctly and they did not have any other questions for me. They looked defeated.
    The other questions I got more than a few times was how I would handle a mistake done by someone else. I answered that I would take responsibility and make sure all work going forward will be thoroughly reviewed upon finishing the work... Well, they did not like that answer seems they want their employees to make no decisions and continually be micromanaged by their manager. Sorry I work with being responsible for my work and don't need some out of touch manager making excuses for their companies incompetent workers.

The best thing about the interview process is they don't provide any laptops for their field employees. I questioned this as to why they did not like my questioning them about that. I was told that we bring our own devices with us. I said I have Cent)S installed on my laptop they want me to bring my laptop to a client site sounds like a bad idea and security.
    All in all, I am glad they did not go forward with me because I would not have taken the position anyway too much micromanagement.
    Oh, yeah one other thing they told me I would have to make house calls to the clients.. Sorry I don't do house calls get Geek Squad.   Answer Question