Eze Castle Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.9

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was almost exclusively technical, with a few customer service related questions. I met with two managers, who took turns asking questions regarding the technical experience listed on my resume. Overall, the approach seemed to be to ask increasingly advanced technical questions until they found areas of weakness (everyone has some, you can't know it all). It was actually fun, since they were clearly deeply knowledgable and experienced, and could back up any questions with stories from their own experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you setup DFS replication between two remote offices?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration.

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter and went through a phone screening. The first in-person interview was with the Associate Director and a current CRM, and the second round was with the Director of Service. Both interviews were approximately 1 hour long.

ECI was mindful of my time and they attempted to have me interview with the Director right after the 1st round. They don't waste time if they think you are a good fit. The recruiter I worked with was extremely professional, and always available to answer follow-up questions, going through the trouble of setting up a post-interview call with the AD and CRM to answer other questions I came up with after the fact. Overall a very professional and quick experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a client was unhappy, and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional, both interviewers were late and showed little interest.not sure why they even bothered, I wasted a lot f money and time for this 45 minute conversation, still puzzled over whole process.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging position.   1 Answer

Eze Castle Integration Response

Nov 28, 2016 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to follow up to ensure our interviewers are properly prepared to meet with our candidates. In the previous year since your interview, our interview team has ... More

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in November 2015.

Interview

I have never had a more bizarre experience than I did with this interview. The person interviewing me seemed rushed and not interested in our conversation. He simply did not seem to be present during our interview.

He took a couple of deep breaths which made me feel like he was anxious , this in turn made me feel unappreciated as a candidate. He looked at his phone a few times which was very disrespectful. I command the same respect I give and did not feel wanted.

I don't know if the recruiter made a mistake bringing me in or if the interviewer was having a bad day but it was a bad experience.

Also, I would have appreciated the recruiter sit with me for a few minutes prior to the interview so that I could be prepped. I have always had this in past interviews and was surprised that the recruiter simply greeted me and put me in a room and asked me to fill out 2 sample emails which the interviewer did not even go over with me.

Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• name a time where a customer was upset with the outcome. how did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked some simple questions by the recruiter to make sure I was who I said I was. I was coming from a few years experience doing similar jobs, and I'm guessing my previous employers vouched well for me.

The in person interview was about 1.5 hours. I was interviewed by the Associate Director of the Global Support Desk. It was very informal and relaxed. He opened by telling me he didn't have to ask me any technical questions, because my previous experience spoke for itself. He asked about my previous places of employment and what my day-to-day was like over there.

I was told I would hear back in the next two days, but it took them a week, I had assumed I did not get the position almost accepted another position.

Interview Questions

• What did your previous job look like on a day-to-day basis?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Monster.com, hr called, setup in person interview with 2 people. I arrived and interviewes for half an hour. Simple interview nothing too complicated. The place was crammed and beer thursdays was not too appealing. The interviewers told me "you will work long hours, is that fine?" It was an interesting experience.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was in 3.5 parts. They found me on Monster.com and their HR person called me up, introduced me to their company, told me what they do, and what position they need people for. After, I was asked 10 technical questions. From what I understand, they were done to make sure that we are not wasting each other's time.

First interview was over the phone, with one of company's senior engineers. They asked about 50 questions, ranging from Windows to Networking. Lasted about 25 minutes.

2nd interview was in person, with a number of team leaders. They asked a number of situation questions, like "If X happens, and you are busy with Y, how would you handle it?" or "X broke. You must fix it. You are not sure how. What would you do?"

Third interview was with one of the technical higher-ups. I was given an impossible scenario, I guess to see how I would think under pressure. He asked me for my weakest knowledge area from resume, and grilled me on that for a bit.

Interview Questions

• Write out on a piece of paper how would you troubleshoot a certain problem.   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

tb screen, dru screen, one on one interview, basic questions, offered job right after, was able to ask any questions that you had. nice approach to interview. Intensive training following , nice office and area

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very regular. They take you into the conference room and review your qualifications. They seem to really like it if you ask a lot of questions. I guess they seem to get the impression that you are very interested in the company.

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Exceptionally long interview process, was given a sheet with about 30 questions on it. I was also asked to write up a documented solution and how I would communicate with an end user. I had passed the written test. I was then interviewed by two techs who were firing random questions. I answered most but not all of their questions. The interview was 2 hours long.

Interview Questions

• The Written test was broken down into sections
      Difference Between Thin/Thick Client
      Difference Between OST/PST File
      It's hard to remember the rest
      1 Answer