Eze Castle Integration Systems Engineer (Field) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Castle Integration Systems Engineer (Field) Interview Questions

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was almost exclusively technical, with a few customer service related questions. I met with two managers, who took turns asking questions regarding the technical experience listed on my resume. Overall, the approach seemed to be to ask increasingly advanced technical questions until they found areas of weakness (everyone has some, you can't know it all). It was actually fun, since they were clearly deeply knowledgable and experienced, and could back up any questions with stories from their own experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you setup DFS replication between two remote offices?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Castle Integration

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

A former co-worker employed by ECI asked me to interview with the company so i did. I had a brief interview over the phone (got one question wrong) then we scheduled an onsite interview. I was there for 3.5 hrs and met with several managers sometimes 2 at a time. They were all experts in their fields and asked appropriate questions and were never overcritical on any of my responses as they are expert interviewers. They asked many questions that I did not know the answers to but you need to show confidence in what you know. I got an offer the same day I interviewed and couldn't be happier.

Interview Questions

• how do you generate a keystring when using putty?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

First conversation was great with HR, was personable and ask questions related to my experience and personality then she asked some simple IT questions.. to move me on to the next round i met with 2 gentlemen (one who is now my boss) and then 1 day later met with 2 more gentlemen both time they asked me more Engineer questions and then how i would handle a client issues.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really they call 5g less than i was expecting but based on the medical it was a win.

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

an online test, phone call and personal interview. you will have a chat with few people and they will ask you technical questions and none technical questions to get a feel how you would approach life.