Eze Castle Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

2.9

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Exceptionally long interview process, was given a sheet with about 30 questions on it. I was also asked to write up a documented solution and how I would communicate with an end user. I had passed the written test. I was then interviewed by two techs who were firing random questions. I answered most but not all of their questions. The interview was 2 hours long.

Interview Questions

• The Written test was broken down into sections
      Difference Between Thin/Thick Client
      Difference Between OST/PST File
      It's hard to remember the rest   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by multiple levels of management and team members . There was a writing test to showcase how I would interact with a client who had a service complaint.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I was randomly contact by the HR manager after she located my resume on Monster. The initial phone screening went well and she invited me in for an interview. 2 days later I met with 2 people. One was the team leader and the other was the Ass. Director. The interview lasted about 1 hr and seemed to go very well. They were very pleasant and the conversation was a success. I was contacted the next day by HR and we scheduled a second in person meeting where I would meet the rest of the team and the Director.(everything happened within 1 week) This interview was about 3 hrs long. I met with 7 indivduals 2 at a time. Each pair was really nice they had a lot of good questions as well. A few seemed a bit timid because they themselves had just been hired 3-4 months back. It was nice to get a feel of how they felt only a few months into the position. I then met with the Director who had more technical questions to ask along with scenario questions. I fielded all the questions well and the conversation went smoothly. I was happy with the way the day went and was confident that I was qualified for the position. HR called the next business day (monday)to let me know everyone was happy wih the interview and she would get back to me their decision by the end of the week. Friday came and went without any contact. Monday HR called and said they had filled the position....but they want to bring me on board (VERBAL OFFER) and were thinking of creating a new team.The idea was to start me out in a 2 month training period but would pay me as if I moved right into the role, they would let me know by the end of the week. Friday came and went. I left a vm. My call wasnt returned, the following monday and Friday came around again....NOTHING. I lvm. Giving them the benefit of the doubt being that it was the summer(vacations) and they still had had some details to iron out. 2 weeks went by with out any returned phone call, after telling me they want to bring me aboard. Finally i sent over an email to see where we stood because I had some other opportunities that needed to be moved on. I got a generic template email in response rejecting my canidacy and wishing me well in my search. I felt that the situation was handled very poor and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are there in the US?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Be prepared to speak to your sales experience, ability to multi-task, and success stories regarding difficult client situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a client upset with the experience they received from a service, and their reason for being upset was outside of your control. How did you rectify the situation and what was the long term result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some negotiating room

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

in-house recruiter found my resume on monster and contacted me for a quick phone screening even though I had applied online 2 months prior. Brought in person to interview with the Associate Director.
    was told I'd be contacted about next steps, and no one ever reached out. its fine if I am passed over for the position, but I think the most professional thing to do would to let the applicant know.

Interview Questions

• standard questions read off a list - tell me about a big project you managed, tell me about a time a client was unhappy.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration.

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter and went through a phone screening. The first in-person interview was with the Associate Director and a current CRM, and the second round was with the Director of Service. Both interviews were approximately 1 hour long.

ECI was mindful of my time and they attempted to have me interview with the Director right after the 1st round. They don't waste time if they think you are a good fit. The recruiter I worked with was extremely professional, and always available to answer follow-up questions, going through the trouble of setting up a post-interview call with the AD and CRM to answer other questions I came up with after the fact. Overall a very professional and quick experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a client was unhappy, and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

First phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager and then in person interview with director. Job offered on spot. The in person interview was more personality based and the phone interviews were more technical based

Interview Questions

• How do you clear files that appear to be opened by another user   Answer Question

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked some simple questions by the recruiter to make sure I was who I said I was. I was coming from a few years experience doing similar jobs, and I'm guessing my previous employers vouched well for me.

The in person interview was about 1.5 hours. I was interviewed by the Associate Director of the Global Support Desk. It was very informal and relaxed. He opened by telling me he didn't have to ask me any technical questions, because my previous experience spoke for itself. He asked about my previous places of employment and what my day-to-day was like over there.

I was told I would hear back in the next two days, but it took them a week, I had assumed I did not get the position almost accepted another position.

Interview Questions

• What did your previous job look like on a day-to-day basis?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was almost exclusively technical, with a few customer service related questions. I met with two managers, who took turns asking questions regarding the technical experience listed on my resume. Overall, the approach seemed to be to ask increasingly advanced technical questions until they found areas of weakness (everyone has some, you can't know it all). It was actually fun, since they were clearly deeply knowledgable and experienced, and could back up any questions with stories from their own experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you setup DFS replication between two remote offices?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

A former co-worker employed by ECI asked me to interview with the company so i did. I had a brief interview over the phone (got one question wrong) then we scheduled an onsite interview. I was there for 3.5 hrs and met with several managers sometimes 2 at a time. They were all experts in their fields and asked appropriate questions and were never overcritical on any of my responses as they are expert interviewers. They asked many questions that I did not know the answers to but you need to show confidence in what you know. I got an offer the same day I interviewed and couldn't be happier.

Interview Questions

• how do you generate a keystring when using putty?   1 Answer