Eze Castle Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

2.9

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

First conversation was great with HR, was personable and ask questions related to my experience and personality then she asked some simple IT questions.. to move me on to the next round i met with 2 gentlemen (one who is now my boss) and then 1 day later met with 2 more gentlemen both time they asked me more Engineer questions and then how i would handle a client issues.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really they call 5g less than i was expecting but based on the medical it was a win.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

had 1 hr interview with the director, gem of a guy, makes u feel comfortable, had great time, very knowledgeable guy, had great time, first had HR phone screening than an in person round. question based on resume

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY).

Interview

The overall was sloppy and slow: Not very efficient. The job description and the initial HR phone interview did not state what they are looking for. The interview process was your typical “gotcha” and/or ambush type of interview process. Please avoid.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I briefly interviewed with Eze Castle last year but did not accept the position. Interview was quick and to the point. The interviewers were courteous. It's an old school environment so expect to wear a suit and tie.

Interview Questions

• How would you address an Exchange contacts not showing up on a user's phone?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in January 2012.

Interview

Simone questions about your academic and professional career.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2011.

Interview

The Phone interview wasn't bad although I don't feel like I was given an adequate sense of what to expect for the in person interview. I talked to three different folks, not incuding HR, who were all cordial and professional. One guy was sort of a hard read, but he was more on the techinical/software side of things so I didn't take it to heart. It was my first interview with logic questions, which I eventually solved but didn't ace right off the bat. I felt they spent more time telling me about the program and their company than really asking me questions, perhaps a telling sign. They definitely spent a great deal of time talking to me though, so I was optimistic but to no avail. They want team players, bottom line, who are clever...though I'm not sure logic problems are the best way to gauge that.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Tell me about a group experience that didn't go well for you.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted initially by a very nice agent who had advertised the role. I then had a screening interview with a lady based in NYC to clarify the role outline and to ask me a few technical pre-screening questions. She also went into great detail about the fact that people are expected to work a minimum of 9.5 hours, this is standard.

I pass ed this phase and went onto a second technical interview which was with an engineer in London, they asked me lots of technical questions, all were one word answers, the sort of thing I find annoying because hey can be rehearsed and don't allow you to add much value.

I passed that stage and went onto a physical interview. The physical stage sees you arrive at a fairly tatty office in a nice part of the city, where you're left in reception a little too long on your own, but no problem. I met two customer relationship (account) managers, then a senior technical person, a group of four techies and finally the CRM's boss. The technical guys were very arrogant and disinterested, though I think there was some planned nice/nasty role play going on. Word of warning, this interview lasted 3.5 HOURS. Don't expect to be able to 'slip it into' your day. It's an inefficient process, I explained the same answer 3 times to different people because they swap in/out. There are also role play style scenarios sped signed to agitate you to simulate difficult customers. Fair enough.

I passed. The last stage sees you meet a director, thankfully this is a shorter 30-45 minute meeting that overviews prior discussions and asks effectively 'what you can bring' to the company.

Interview Questions

• Role plays, annoyed customer scenario for which there is no correct answer/appeasement.   Answer Question

After committing lots of time to the long process, they offered me less than I was currently earning, which they knew. I felt my time had been completely wasted.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called by a job agent and she asked about 10 technical questions for screening. Then the HR called a day later ask about my job history and another 10+ technical questions. A week later I met the local office director and clent relationship manager. They asked a lot of scenario questions and the interview took 1.5 hours. Then I met the client technology manger in another week and he asked a lot of technical questions plus scenario questions. The whole process took about 2.5 hours. Finally, I met the director for the International operation over skype and also a lot of techinal questions for over an hour too.
            The interview process was long but the interview experience was good. People in Eze Castle are friendly although the technical questions are tough. I did not took the offer because another offer came up but I believe the work experience should be good in Eze Castle.

Interview Questions

• Name the Exchange services that are running and their function   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is a lengthy process. It took about 4 hours. The interviewers are quite obnoxious, borderline rude. They make you feel unwelcome. After several hours of interview they still make you come one last time for another set of interviews.

Interview Questions

• A client asks you to be in two places at the same time. What do you do?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with the recruiter, online test and finally a face to face interview. After all the efforts you put to prepare for the interview and having a nice conversation on site, they went silent, I followed up twice without getting any answer although I was told they will contact me either way. it is plain rudeness