Eze Castle Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Castle Integration Interview Questions

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

2.9

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Had 4 stages to the interview, last stage was a face to face where I was told it would last 2 hours and they would talk about a lot of things inc work experience. Interview was only technical questions (which I got all right). It seemed as if the 2 technical interviewers weren't really bothered or interested. Needless to say I never heard from that agency (ampersandconsulting) not even a call or email, which in my experience is the default behaviour from agencies.

Interview Questions

• If you're working in the server room and accidentally knock out the power to a rack, what would you do.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

an online test, phone call and personal interview. you will have a chat with few people and they will ask you technical questions and none technical questions to get a feel how you would approach life.

Client Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

had to complete an online 30 minute technical test, which was fairly difficult but I passed. then I got a telephone interview with someone who was in the role already. The interviewer was foreign and hard to understand at times making it tricky to have a good conversation. Wasn't overly impressed with the process and was told I wasn't technical enough. But the role was supposed to be not technical, but you would require a good overall awareness of technologies.!! left me baffled.

Interview Questions

See What Eze Castle Integration Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Director NYC in New York, NY

Pros: “ECI continues to reinvest in technology and its people. It's a work hard / play hard environment with an abundance of positive energy. At ECI there is a "no better time then the...”“ECI continues to reinvest in technology and its people. It's a work hard / play hard environment with an abundance of positive energy. At ECI there is a "no better time then the present" business code of conduct. It's an easy place to be resourceful. It feels like a Family Run Business because of the amount of pride every employee has.” – Full Review