Eze Castle Integration Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Castle Integration Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in January 2012.

Interview

Simone questions about your academic and professional career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Castle Integration

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2011.

Interview

The Phone interview wasn't bad although I don't feel like I was given an adequate sense of what to expect for the in person interview. I talked to three different folks, not incuding HR, who were all cordial and professional. One guy was sort of a hard read, but he was more on the techinical/software side of things so I didn't take it to heart. It was my first interview with logic questions, which I eventually solved but didn't ace right off the bat. I felt they spent more time telling me about the program and their company than really asking me questions, perhaps a telling sign. They definitely spent a great deal of time talking to me though, so I was optimistic but to no avail. They want team players, bottom line, who are clever...though I'm not sure logic problems are the best way to gauge that.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Tell me about a group experience that didn't go well for you.   Answer Question