Eze Castle Integration Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Castle Integration Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

3.5

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called by a job agent and she asked about 10 technical questions for screening. Then the HR called a day later ask about my job history and another 10+ technical questions. A week later I met the local office director and clent relationship manager. They asked a lot of scenario questions and the interview took 1.5 hours. Then I met the client technology manger in another week and he asked a lot of technical questions plus scenario questions. The whole process took about 2.5 hours. Finally, I met the director for the International operation over skype and also a lot of techinal questions for over an hour too.
        The interview process was long but the interview experience was good. People in Eze Castle are friendly although the technical questions are tough. I did not took the offer because another offer came up but I believe the work experience should be good in Eze Castle.

Interview Questions

• Name the Exchange services that are running and their function   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Castle Integration

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is a lengthy process. It took about 4 hours. The interviewers are quite obnoxious, borderline rude. They make you feel unwelcome. After several hours of interview they still make you come one last time for another set of interviews.

Interview Questions

• A client asks you to be in two places at the same time. What do you do?   1 Answer