Eze Castle Integration Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted initially by a very nice agent who had advertised the role. I then had a screening interview with a lady based in NYC to clarify the role outline and to ask me a few technical pre-screening questions. She also went into great detail about the fact that people are expected to work a minimum of 9.5 hours, this is standard.

I pass ed this phase and went onto a second technical interview which was with an engineer in London, they asked me lots of technical questions, all were one word answers, the sort of thing I find annoying because hey can be rehearsed and don't allow you to add much value.

I passed that stage and went onto a physical interview. The physical stage sees you arrive at a fairly tatty office in a nice part of the city, where you're left in reception a little too long on your own, but no problem. I met two customer relationship (account) managers, then a senior technical person, a group of four techies and finally the CRM's boss. The technical guys were very arrogant and disinterested, though I think there was some planned nice/nasty role play going on. Word of warning, this interview lasted 3.5 HOURS. Don't expect to be able to 'slip it into' your day. It's an inefficient process, I explained the same answer 3 times to different people because they swap in/out. There are also role play style scenarios sped signed to agitate you to simulate difficult customers. Fair enough.

I passed. The last stage sees you meet a director, thankfully this is a shorter 30-45 minute meeting that overviews prior discussions and asks effectively 'what you can bring' to the company.

Interview Questions

• Role plays, annoyed customer scenario for which there is no correct answer/appeasement.   Answer Question

After committing lots of time to the long process, they offered me less than I was currently earning, which they knew. I felt my time had been completely wasted.