Eze Software Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went in twice and met with several different managers each time. Some managers were easier than others. During the first round I was asked brain teasers to test how I handle pressure. I got some of them right and some of them wrong. I was invited back so not sure how much those questions weigh into their decision making process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, one over the phone, then two in-person interviews with several people that last over 2 hours each and completes with an "excel" test. The excel test is timed, ambiguous,and of course you can't ask questions... Oh, and it probably involves about 3% of actual excel knowledge. One interview was via Skype and it was impossible to hear. The process took about 4 weeks and they were not flexible at all with scheduling. The managers conducting the interviews were straight-up nasty. Probably due to lack of sleep from their ridiculous hours. Every single person that interviewed me said that there is a terrible work-life balance. Their one and only selling point is that they have "beer Friday's"... giving your employees alcohol during work hours doesn't make up for slave driving them to the point where drowning in alcohol is their only solution. RUN AWAY and don't waste your time on this joke of a company.

Interview Questions

• Make up a company and tell me whether you would invest in it and how you could make it better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was with a recruiter who just asked me basic behaviorism questions to gauge my interest in the industry, test my knowledge and see how my past experience could help me in this position

It was a phone interview with a recruiter that lasted 15-20 minutes. She said she'll get back within one day and she did

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Applied online and had an interview offer within two weeks. The interview were two FIT interviews back to back with two higher ups in the New York office. Interviews were pretty straightforward, mostly questions about previous experiences, familiarity with software, my interest in the position and the firm. No brain teasers, but others were asked basic ones.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied through my universities career website and was sent an email requesting to set up a phone interview. The interview questions were pretty straight forward and the interviewer asked me why my prior experience would be a good fit for EZE.

I was also asked the differences between the different services that EZE offers. Overall, nothing too challenging.

Interview Questions

• Explain what EZE software does and who its clients are?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

easy, applied online, let me know within a week if i had an interview, phone interview was easy, real interview was harder but manageable. it was a fun experience. They were friendly interviewers, and answered all questions that I had. Very pleasant overall.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying through my college's career center, I had a phone interview where you basically just go through your resume, highlighting the financial and/or technology points. After this, I had an hour-long skype interview with two interviewers (separate), where I described my most recent job in more detail, and discussed my knowledge of financial markets and troubleshooting skills. After the skype interview, I was flown out to the location for four half-hour interviews, where they asked general behavioral questions like "Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years," and two brain teasers. It was a somewhat extensive process considering it's just a help desk job. After I had accepted my offer, I was invited to an orientation where they put me up in a lavish hotel, and I met some of the people who would soon be my new co-workers. There was an open bar and free food in the restaurant attached to the building.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer gave me a stack of nine post-it notes, labeled 1-9. He told me to divide the stack of post-its into two groups so that the sum of both groups equals each other.   1 Answer
    • You're in line for a nightclub. You overhear the conversation between some patrons in line ahead of you, and the bouncer. One person goes up to the bouncer and the bouncer says to her "Six." She replies, "Three." He lets her in. The next person approaches the bouncer, and the bouncer says to him "Twelve." The man says back to the bouncer, "Six." You approach the bouncer, he says to you, "Ten." You reply, "Five." He doesn't let you in. What should you have said?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

applied online and contacted company, phone interview then a Skype interview. The interviews were technology focused. They asked if I wanted to be sales side or analytical side/ behind the scenes. the whole process took about 2-3 weeks and there was a week between interviews. I unfortunately did not get past the second round. There were a few typical investment bank questions

Interview Questions

• you have a 3 and a 5 gallon bucket, how do you get exactly 4 gallons?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

A big pain for a position I was apparently not being considered very seriously for. I really was not that qualified though, they were looking for people with serious quantitative skills. Three rounds of interviews. Two individual, one group. Lots of iq/logic questions, you're supposed to reason out loud. One was really tough.