Eze Software Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied online and then scheduled a phone interview. If I got through the phone interview, I would travel to Boston to interview with managers. Unfortunately, I did not make it that far.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious interview process. Began with a phone screen interview, phone interview with a director, and Skype interview with hiring managers. Interviews were mostly based on questions about resume and situations in past experiences.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions

• How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question