Eze Software Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious interview process. Began with a phone screen interview, phone interview with a director, and Skype interview with hiring managers. Interviews were mostly based on questions about resume and situations in past experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied online and then scheduled a phone interview. If I got through the phone interview, I would travel to Boston to interview with managers. Unfortunately, I did not make it that far.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of brain teasers. Most were very simple that can easily be prepared for by just googling before the interview. Very detached interviewer have to make an effort to get them engaged. Thought it went poorly since he only asked me 1 non brain teaser question. In total there were 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• the standard 3 light switches control three bulbs that are in the basement. probably one of the first 5 searches if you google brainteaser.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions

• How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I had are beginning phone interview for about 30 minutes, then a skype interview (1 hour), and finally a in person interview with 4 people ( 2 hours). Company is very timely in scheduling/responding to emails, and the process took a couple of weeks. I was offered a couple of days after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• I had no tech background, so many questioned concerned my interest/experience with tech.   Answer Question